Are you looking for an alternative way to heal the body naturally, without prescription drugs and surgery? The ARRC LED Chamber with Infrared Light Therapy is your best alternative option.
It is easy, noninvasive and relaxing at the same time!
Photobiomodulation (which the ARRC LED Chamber provides) uses photons of energy, delivered and absorbed into the body. This modulates the life processes of the body.
• It detoxifies the cells of wastes and free radicals with infrared light therapy. This can help reduce inflammation which is the leading cause of most mortal diseases.
• Mitochondria are the energy factories in the cells which convert food and sugar to ATP (adenosine triphosphate). This is the body’s fuel, improving production of energy and the biogenesis of new giant mitochondria inside the cells. Think of mitochondria as the motor in a car and ATP the gasoline. Biogenesis is like replacing a 4 cylinder motor with 250,000 miles with a new V8 and filling it with gasoline.
• Improve the quality and volume of circulation in the body with the ARRC LED Chamber. The infrared light therapy increases nutrient transfer to the cells.
• Provide relief from minor aches and pains. A common benefit associated with photobiomodulation is that it has an analgesic and protective effect on the nerve fibers.
• Research studies have confirmed the ARRC LED Chamber can improve both the thickness and elasticity of the skin cells. This will result in reducing wrinkles and cell damage. Studies have also found infrared light therapy helps rebuild collagen.
The ARRC LED Chamber helps restore the body’s cells which in turn is like aging in reverse.
The ARRC LED Chamber utilizes Photobiomodulation (also known as PBM Therapy). This Infrared Light Therapy gives a full body spectrum system which consists of near-infrared, red and green light.
Researches at NASA, Harvard, and Mass General discovered the benefits of infrared light therapy and how beneficial it can be. It successfully treats recovery from; injury, joint pain, overtrained muscles, burn victims, surgery, and chronic inflammation (to name a few).
Nitric oxide is released from the cells during this process, which in turn increases the blood flow.
Mitochondrial dysfunction and breakdown occurs over time due to daily exposure to oxidative stress, free radicals and heavy metals. This causes your body to lose mitochondria and PBM Therapy helps to rebuild these mitochondria.
As you age, your body also produces fewer mitochondria which are the cell’s powerhouse.
Your mitochondria are one of, if not the most important component of your cells.
They supply over 90% of your body’s energy by converting what you eat and breathe, into usable energy.
The loss of mitochondria in our cells is what causes us to age but we all age at different rates.
Even when we are healthy, our bodies undergo slow, insidious changes. These undermine our health and increase the risk of chronic disease.